Metaphysical Properties of Tourmaline
Tourmaline promotes self confidence and diminishes fear. It is a mental healer and it attracts compassion and tolerance. It enhances energy flow and inspires creativity. Tourmaline comes in a wide variety of colors:
- Blue Tourmaline (also called Indicolite) fosters higher awareness and communication. It resonates with the throat and brow chakras.
- Golden Tourmaline promotes confidence and inner strength. It resonates with the solar plexus chakra.
- Green Tourmaline promotes vitality, healing, and wholeness.
- Pink Tourmaline promotes emotional healing.
- Watermelon Tourmaline (pink and green) foster calm and joy.
- Pink, green, and watermelon (a combination of both pink and green) Tourmaline resonate with the heart chakra.
Black Tourmaline is grounding and protective. You can use it to clear, shield, block, and transmute negativity and electromagnetic pollution. It resonates with the base chakra.
- Red Tourmaline (called Rubellite) promotes heart healing and a passion for life.
- Brown Tourmaline (called Dravite) promotes self-acceptance and self-love.
Important Note: The information provided here is for reference purposes only and is not a substitute for medical treatment. Please read our website disclaimer for details.
Products containing Tourmaline: