Sterling Silver Pendulum Chain with Star Fob - Size 1
Please select all options.
Turn your Mini-Orb into a Mini-Pendy when you add this beautiful sterling silver pendulum chain with fob and lobster claw clasp. It allows you to attach and detach Mini-Orb weight-stone or other small pendant, turning it into a pendulum that you can both use and wear.
- Type of metal: Sterling silver
- Fob: 5 Point Star
- Type of clasp: Lobster claw
- Chain length, top to bottom: 3 3/4"
- Recommended for use with: Size 1 and 2 Mini-Orbs (sold separately) or other similar sized pendants - see details tab for more info. Examples in pics show this chain connected to our Rainbow Moonstone and Snowflake Obsidian Size 1 Mini-Orbs.
- Included with chain: 2x3" drawstring pouch, fob symbol information card, and "how to use a pendulum" instructions
- Optional add-on: 3x3" reusable polishing cloth (adds $1 to overall price) - To include, click "Yes" above the "Add to Cart" button
- See Details tab for fob symbolism and packaging details.
- See About "Separates" tab for links to our Mini-Orbs and Accessories.
Fob Symbolism - A 5 point star is a geometric symbol that has a vast array of meanings associated with it. In the Middle Ages, the 5 point star was known as the “Wizard's Star” and was used to represent the mysteries of the Universe. In modern culture it's often used as a symbol of fame and/or good fortune.
Fob is flat and polished on both sides.
Size - Top to bottom, including fob and clasp, pendulum chain measures 3 3/4" long. Chain length, excluding fob and clasp, measures 3".
This chain is size 1 and is perfect for use with size 1 or size 2 Mini-Orbs or other small pendants of similar size.
Packaging - Pendulum chain is packaged in a pretty little clear acrylic jar with lift off lid, a 2x3" voile drawstring pouch, and fob symbol information and "how to use a pendulum" basic instructions. Pouch color may vary.
All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver.
Caring for your sterling silver - If worn or used much, sterling will eventually oxidize and develop a lovely patina - a nice warm glow accentuated by darkened (tarnished) areas. You can either leave it this way, or if you prefer a bright and shiny surface, gently polish with a treated cloth to remove the oxidation. Never use abrasive cleansers or expose to salts. Store in a cool dry place.