Turn your Mini-Orb into a Mini-Pendy when you add this beautiful sterling silver pendulum chain with fob and lobster claw clasp. It allows you to attach and detach Mini-Orb weight-stone or other small pendant, turning it into a pendulum that you can both use and wear.
- Type of metal: Sterling silver
- Fob: 3-dimensional Feather
- Type of clasp: Lobster claw
- Chain length, top to bottom: 4 1/2"
- Recommended for use with: Size 1 and 2 Mini-Orbs (sold separately) or other similar sized pendants - see details tab for more info. Examples in pics show this chain connected to our Blue Lace Agate and Kyanite Size 1 Mini-Orbs.
- Included with chain: 2x3" drawstring pouch, fob symbol information card, and "how to use a pendulum" instructions
- Optional add-on: 3x3" reusable polishing cloth (adds $1 to overall price) - To include, click "Yes" above the "Add to Cart" button
- See Details tab for fob symbolism and packaging details.
- See About "Separates" tab for links to our Mini-Orbs and Accessories.
Fob Symbolism - The Feather is a symbol of ascension. Ancient Egyptians believed that the worthiness of a soul could be determined by comparing the weight of one's heart at death to that of a feather. Native American chiefs wore feathers to symbolize communication with the divine, signifying celestial wisdom. Ancient Druids wore feathers to summon sky gods and obtain celestial knowledge.
Fob is detailed and polished on all sides.
Size - Top to bottom, including fob and clasp, pendulum chain measures 4 1/2" long. Chain length, excluding fob and clasp, measures 3".
This chain is size 1 and is perfect for use with size 1 or size 2 Mini-Orbs or other small pendants of similar size.
Packaging - Pendulum chain is packaged in a pretty little clear acrylic jar with lift off lid, a 2x3" voile drawstring pouch, and fob symbol information and "how to use a pendulum" basic instructions. Pouch color may vary.
All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver.
Caring for your sterling silver - If worn or used much, sterling will eventually oxidize and develop a lovely patina - a nice warm glow accentuated by darkened (tarnished) areas. You can either leave it this way, or if you prefer a bright and shiny surface, gently polish with a treated cloth to remove the oxidation. Never use abrasive cleansers or expose to salts. Store in a cool dry place.