One of a Kind #391 - Lapis Lazuli and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Lapis Lazuli
Color: vibrant cobalt blue, with pyrite and calcite markings that wrap around the point
Shape: multi-sided tapered point with domed top
Top mount: simple smooth dome
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Lapis Lazuli (3x hearts), sterling silver hearts (4x)
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x), detachable chain (by way of lobster claw clasp), allowing you to detach and wear weight-stone separately as a pendant.
- Fob: Triquetra inside a heart. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 1/2"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6 1/8"
- Weight-stone: 1 5/8" long x 5/8" wide (at the shoulders)
- Fob: 3/4" high by 5/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The Triquetra is an ancient symbol that has many meanings: Power-intellect-love, waxing-waning-full, mind-body-soul, maiden-mother-crone, past-present-future, Father-Son-Holy Ghost, life-death-rebirth, mother-father-child. This triquetra is inside a heart, which is itself a symbol for the soul and for love, the heart represents sincerity, compassion, charity and mercy.