One of a Kind #389 - Bloodstone, Moldavite, Garnet and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Bloodstone
Color: Deep green with scattered splatters of dark red markings
Shape: multi-sided tapered point
Top mount: fancy balinese wire-work dome
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Bloodstone (2x), faceted Moldavite (4x - approx 1/2ct ea), smooth Garnet (2x)
- Chain clasp: lobster clasp (1x), weight-stone can be detached and worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: exquisitely detailed Tree of Life symbol inside a scrolling teardrop-shaped frame. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/4" long x 5/8" wide
- Fob: 1 1/4" high by 7/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The Tree of Life is a universal symbol recognized by a vast array of cultures and traditions. It symbolizes wisdom, protection, strength, abundance, connection to earth, fertility, beauty, longevity and redemption. A powerful symbol for growth and development, the Tree of Life is also regarded as the life-giving source that provides shelter, sustenance and nourishment for the soul's journey to enlightenment.