One of a Kind #382 - Labradorite, Moldavite, Rainbow Moonstone and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
In this unusual design, either the Labradorite teardrop or the Moldavite specimen can be used as the pendulum's weight-stone. It just depends on which end is held and which end swings. For simplicity's sake, the below information will refer to the Labradorite teardrop as the weight-tone and the Moldavite specimen as the fob.
- Weight-stone: Labradorite
Shape: Highly polished teardrop
Color: soft green with dark green-grey markings and cyan/blue flash in multiple areas, especially on the bottom of the teardrop. See "One-of-a-Kind" tab for more info about "flash".
- Mounting: smooth dome with eye-loop bail
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: faceted, translucent, flashy Labradorite (2x), faceted, flashy Rainbow Moonstone (2x), faceted deep green Moldavite (2 at approx 1 carat ea)
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both the weight-stone and fob detachable from the chain, which can be worn separately as a pendants.
- Fob: dark green, 4.8 grams, naturally formed, fully intact Moldavite specimen, top drilled with eye-loop bail
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 1/3"
- Chain length (including clasps): 6"
- Weight-stone (including bail): 1 3/8" long x 1/2" wide
- Fob (including bail): 1 1/8" high by 11/16" wide by 1/3" thick
- Bail opening (for both weight-stone and fob): 3 mm
- Weight-stone weight: 7.8 grams
- Fob weight: 4.8 grams
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
This is one of my few "soul spun" creations. By this, I mean that I shaped this weight-stone by hand from a larger piece of labradorite. As I worked, I allowed the stone's shape to emerge on its own (and I was delighted to discover that it wanted to be a teardrop). Once shaped, I spent extra time polishing the stone to achieve a smooth, glass-like surface and to tease out as much of the Labradorite's natural "flash" as I could. When viewed at differing angles, you can see a multitude of scattered ember-like flashes of cyan and blue all around the sides with larger areas of more intense cyan flash at the bottom of the teardrop.