One of a Kind #380 - Dendritic Picture Jasper, Hematite and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Picture Jasper
Shape: smooth, pointed egg
Color: tan, cream and brown in intricate, detailed "picture/scene" on all sides with lovely black dendrite markings
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Picture Jasper (4x), Hematite (4x)
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x). Weight-stone is detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: Thick horse in full gallop, in 3D relief, polished on front, concave on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 1/3"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 1/3"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/2" long x 3/4" wide
- Fob: 3/4" high by 1" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The Horse is a grounding symbol that represents power, grace, beauty, freedom, nobility and strength.