One of a Kind #378 - Rainbow Fluorite, Kyanite and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Rainbow Fluorite
Color: layers of purple, lavender, blue, cyan, and clear
Shape: 6-sided pencil point
Top mount: flat top, 6-sided cap with pierced arabesque details
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: faceted, semi-translucent blue Kyanite (2x), smooth Rainbow Fluorite (6x)
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x), doubly detachable chain (by way of lobster claw clasps at each end of chain), allowing you to detach and wear both weight-stone and fob separately as pendants.
- Fob: swimming mermaid with long flowing hair, one arm extended to hold on to the pendulum chain's connector ring. She's wonderfully detailed on both sides. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 3/4"
- Chain length (including clasps): 5 1/3"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/4" long x 3/8" wide
- Fob: 1/3" high by 1 1/4" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
Mermaids symbolize enchantment, awareness and insight. Mermaids are perceptive, alluring, and independent. Unfettered by the human tendency to over-analyze, mermaids have tremendous secret wisdom at their disposal through their highly atuned intuitive powers.