One of a Kind #377 - Rose Quartz, Welo Opal, Peridot and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Rose Quartz
Shape: 6-sided tapered point with domed top
Mounting: simple smooth dome
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Rose Quartz 2x, Welo Opal (precious opal) 5 total, including a stack of 3 at the center, and Peridot 2x
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x), chain is detachable at bottom, allowing you to detach and wear weight-stone as a pendant.
- Fob: lovely chrysanthemum in a diamond shaped frame. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 1/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 3/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/8" long x 5/8" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 1" high by 5/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
Chrysanthemums symbolize friendship, happiness, and well-being, long life, and good fortune.