One of a Kind #362 - Labradorite, Moldavite, Libyan Desert Glass, Herkimer Diamond, Rainbow Moonstone and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Highly polished, super flashy, faceted tapered point with low dome
Color: Grey-green Labradorite, translucent, highly polished with abundant rainbow flash wraps around the point on multiple sides. See "One-of-a-Kind" tab for more info.
Shape: eight-sided tapered point with low domed top
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Rainbow Moonstone, translucent, flashy Labradorite, Libyan Desert Glass (free-form shape), faceted pale-green Prehnite, faceted deep green Moldavite (approx 1 carat), Herkimer Diamond Quartz
- Chain clasp: lobster clasp (1x), weight-stone can be detached and worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: One-of-a-kind, pale green, round fragment of ancient Roman glass. Its mineralized patina is the result of being buried for approximately ten centuries in the ruins of an ancient Roman glass factory (unearthed in Afghanistan around 25-30 years ago). This wonderful fragment of history has a slight twist-curve that suggests it may have once been part of a bottle or jar. Edges are smooth to the touch.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7.5"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 1/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/4" long x 5/8" wide (at the shoulders)
- Fob: 7/8" high by 3/4" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
I've spent extra time at the polishing wheel with this Labradorite point, giving a smooth, glass-like surface that teases out the stone's natural "flash". When viewed at an angle in indirect light, you can see this stone has gorgeous rainbow colors flash that wraps around several sides, as well as a multitude of tiny scattered ember-like flashes of blue, purple, yellow and pink.