One of a Kind #357 - Labradorite, Amethyst, Iolite, Aqua Aura, Chrome Diopside, Citrine, Carnelian, Garnet and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Labradorite
Color: Grey-green with both subtle and concentrated areas of pretty blue "flash" scattered throughout the stone on its sides and top. Area of soft pink flash on shoulder that spills over on the side as well.
Shape: 6-sided tapered point with smooth, low domed top
Top mount: Smooth polished dome
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Amethyst, Iolite, Aqua Aura Quartz, Chrome Diopside, Citrine, Carnelian, and Garnet.
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both weight-stone and fob are detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as pendants.
- Fob: Hamsa Hand, contoured details on front, polished smooth on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9 1/2"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6 5/8"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/4" long x 7/8" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 1" high by 1 1/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
An ancient symbol, the Hamsa Hand crosses over several religious and cultural boundaries. Over many centuries, it has become a known universal symbol of protection. It protects against the "evil eye", a term that represents a broad range of negativity - including our own internal fears. This symbol is also known as the Hand of Fatima, Hand of Miriam, and Hand of Mary.
"Flash" is an optical effect that is difficult to capture in a photograph. This particular stone has a multiple areas of blue flash underneath its highly polished surface, though it doesn't show up well in the photo. These flashy bits do show up in real life and are lovely.