One of a Kind #353 - Kyanite and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Kyanite, top grade, highly polished
Color: blue with super chatoyancy (cat's eye effect) with lots of depth
Top and bottom mounts: Triquetra
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Kyanite (6x), sterling silver balls (4x)
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x), detachable chain (by way of lobster claw clasp), allowing you to detach and wear weight-stone separately as a pendant.
- Fob: Teardrop-shaped swirling design of pleasingly thick sterling silver that features a smooth cabochon of chatoyant blue Kyanite.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 7/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 7/8"
- Weight-stone: 1" long x 3/4" wide
- Fob: 1" high by 3/4" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.