One of a Kind #347 - Carnelian, Yellow Sapphire, Citrine, Rutilated Quartz and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment. To create this design, I had the pleasure of teaming up with my son, Lion Mane, a multi-talented music and visual artist.
- Weight-stone: Carnelian
Color: Light orange with darker orange markings, including a lovely bull's eye on one side
Shape: 12-sided tapered point with domed top
Top mount: simple smooth dome
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout with bronze accents on fob
- Chain accents: Carnelian, Yellow Sapphire, Citrine, Rutilated Quartz,
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x), detachable chain (by way of lobster claw clasp), allowing you to detach and wear weight-stone separately as a pendant.
- Fob: Lion with tiny, raised bronze moon and star and silver field of stars. Detailed on front, mirror polished on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 1/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 3/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 5/8" long x 3/4"
- Fob: 5/8" high by 1 1/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
Lions symbolize wisdom, dignity, courage, strength, personal power, independence, confidence and control. They also represent, tenacity, victory and stamina.