This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Rose Quartz
Color: Pink with paler pink concentric bands
Shape: Long, slender multi-sided tapered point
Top mount: tri-lobe
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Rose Quartz, Peridot, Aquamarine, sterling silver puffed heart
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both weight-stone and fob are detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as pendants.
- Fob: Stylized, flat, open-work Lotus blossom, polished on front and back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9 5/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6 3/8"
- Weight-stone: 2" long x 3/4" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 1 1/8" high by 1" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The Lotus is a symbol of transcendence, beauty, purity, enlightenment, and rebirth. It grows from muddy roots, up through water to blossom above the surface, absorbing sunlight. A metaphor for the soul's journey and the human condition, like the lotus we rise from the mud of materialism, through waters of experience, unfolding in the sun (enlightenment), unmuddied by our messy beginnings.