One of a Kind #336 - Dendritic Mookaite, Hematite and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Mookaite, an Australian jasper
Color: Yellow and creamy maroon, with lovely black dendrite marking on one side; opposite side has large maroon oval.
Shape: Pointed egg
Top mount: Smooth polished dome
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Mookaite, Hematite hearts
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x), chain is detachable at both top and bottom by way of lobster claw clasp at each end, allowing you to detach and wear weight-stone and/or fob separately as pendants.
- Fob: Horse, flat, highly polished on front and back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 1/4
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 3/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/4" long x 3/4" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 1" high by 3/4" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The Horse symbolizes power, grace, beauty, freedom, nobility and strength.