One of a Kind #335 - Sodalite, Rainbow Moonstone, MOP and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Sodalite
Color: Midnight blue with black marbling throughout and a small white wisp
Shape: 6-sided faceted tapered point
Top mount: flat top, 6-sided cap with pierced arabesque details
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Sodalite, Iolite, Rainbow Moonstone, Mother-of-Pearl
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both fob and weight-stone are detachable and can be worn separately as pendants.
- Fob: Rectangle with a scene in raised relief of the full moon and stars in a night sky above snow capped mountains. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 7/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 5/8"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/8" long x 3/8" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: " high by " wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The moon is associated with feminine energy. As a symbol, the moon represents intuition, mystery, illusion, instinct, psychic force, and unseen power. In the Tarot, the moon can represent these same traits in addition to inner conflict, nameless apprehension, confusion or a need for introspection.