This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Botswana Agate
Color: White and cool grey concentric bands
Shape: Pointed egg
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Aquamarine, Mother-of-Pearl (stars), branch Coral, Pearl, Blue Lace Agate
- Chain clasp: lobster clasp (1x), weight-stone can be detached and worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: 3-Dimensional, realistic Dolphin. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 7/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/8" long x 3/4" wide
- Fob: 3/4" high by 5/8" wide x 1/4" thick
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
A creature of both air and water, the Dolphinis a highly intelligent mammal that lives in the sea, dwelling in two worlds at the same time. It represents harmony, duality, balance - yin and yang. Dolphins are vocal animals that use sound to connect to others. They are very protective beings and will rescue those in trouble. Dolphins are very communicative, intuitive and telepathic. They teach us to use our voice, our breath, our mind and our heart. They teach us to not fear the unfamiliar, to find the joy in life, and to play!