One of a Kind #328 - Moss Agate, Welo Opal, Rainbow Moonstone and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Moss Agate
Color: Dark green, white, clear
Shape: 8 sided tapered point with smooth low domed top
Top mount: Smooth dome
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Moss Agate, fiery Welo Opal (precious opal), Rainbow Moonstone
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both weight-stone and fob are detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as pendants.
- Fob: Openwork Moth, highly polished on front and back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 5/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6"
- Weight-stone: 1 7/8" long x 3/4" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 3/4" high by 1" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The Moth is associated with the moon, feminine energy and intuition. As a symbol, it represents transformation, hidden knowledge, psychic gifts, inner wisdom, and shadow work.