One of a Kind #327 - Malachite, Herkimer Diamond, Turquoise and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Malachite
Color: Rich, true green with bands and striations
Shape: 6-sided pencil point point
Top mount: contoured triangle
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Malachite, Herkimer Diamond Quartz, Turquoise
- Chain clasp: lobster clasp (1x), weight-stone can be detached and worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: Celtic Harp, detailed on front, polished smooth on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 3/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 1/8"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/4" long x 3/8" wide
- Fob: 3/4" high by 5/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The celtic harp is the national symbol of Ireland. It can also be a symbol of mourning. The harp is associated with music in general, as well as cosmic healing.