One of a Kind #325 - Carnelian and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Carnelian
Shape: Multi-sided tapered point with smooth domed top
Top mount: Smooth dome
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Carnelian hearts
- Chain clasp: lobster clasp (1x), weight-stone can be detached and worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: Burning Flames, flat, detailed on front, polished smooth on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 3/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 5/8"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/2" long x 5/8" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 5/8" high by 5/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
Fire is one of the four basic elements: fire, water, air, and earth. As a symbol, it can represent transformation, purity, sacrifice, love, passion, destruction, rebirth, resurrection, light, and eternity.