One of a Kind #321 - Rose Quartz, Ruby, Welo Opal, Tourmaline and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Rose Quartz
Shape: 6-sided tapered point
Top mount: 6-sided stair-step ziggurat shape
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Rose Quartz, Ruby, Welo Opal (precious opal), Pink Tourmaline
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x), chain is detachable at both top and bottom, allowing you to detach and wear weight-stone and/or fob separately as pendants.
- Fob: Two-dimensional (flat) Icosahedron, highly polished on both sides. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9 3/4"
- Chain length (including clasps): 7"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/4" long x 7/8" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 1" high by 3/4" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
Icosahedron is the fifth of the five Platonic solids. It is associated with the element of water. It has 20 equilateral triangular faces, 30 edges and 12 vertices. In sacred geometry, the Icosahedron carries the secret language of the Universe and acts as a matrix for transmuting etheric and physical properties through the fluidity of nature.