This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Clear Quartz
Color: Clear with a hint of diffuse golden color near tip (only visible when viewed on a white background)
Shape: Inverted Stupa (see "One-of-a-kind" tab for more info.)
Mount: Fancy, ribbed dome of sterling silver
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: faceted Clear Quartz and Moldavite (approximately 2 carats), with sterling silver balls
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both weight-stone and fob are detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as pendants.
- Fob: "Om" symbol, enclosed in a circle, detailed on front, polished smooth on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 1/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 3/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/4" long x 3/4" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 1" high by 3/4" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The word "Om" or "Aum" in Sanskrit means "sacred sound" and is said to be at the core of all creation. This symbol represents past, present, and future all at once - as well as any and all aspects that exist outside of these three views of time. If the whole universe is made up of vibrating, pulsating energy - then Om is the humming sound of this cosmic energy. Om is regarded as the original creative sound from which the entire universe was manifested.
A "stupa" is a dome-shaped structure erected as a Buddhist commemorative monument, usually housing sacred relics associated with the Buddha or other saintly persons.