This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Leopardskin Jasper
Color: multi-color leopard spots of pink/orange, dark red, black, grey
Shape: 6-sided pencil point
Top mount: flat top with pierced arabesque details
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Rhodochrosite, Hematite, Pyrite, Leopardskin Jasper
- Chain clasp: lobster clasp (1x), weight-stone can be detached and worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: Butterfly with pave Marcasites across its wings. Detailed on front, polished on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 1/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 1/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/8" long x 3/8" wide
- Fob: 3/4" high by 3/4" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The Butterfly is a symbol for the soul. It represents grace, elegance, growth, transformation, beauty, and vulnerability.