This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Bloodstone
Color: Deep green with scattered splatters of dark red markings
Shape: multi-sided tapered point with smooth dome top
Top mount: smooth, polished dome
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Bloodstone, Garnet
- Chain clasp: lobster clasp (1x), weight-stone can be detached and worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: Hamsa Hand, contoured details on front, polished smooth on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/4" long x 5/8" wide
- Fob: 1 1/8" high by 3/4" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
An ancient symbol, the Hamsa Handcrosses over several religious and cultural boundaries. Over many centuries, it has become a known universal symbol of protection. It protects against the "evil eye", a term that represents a broad range of negativity - including our own internal fears. This symbol is also known as the Hand of Fatima, Hand of Miriam, and Hand of Mary.