This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Clear Quartz
Color: Super clear
Top mount: Tri-lobe
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout; fob also contains bronze accents.
- Chain accents: faceted and smooth Clear Quartz and Aqua Aura Quartz, with sterling silver balls
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both weight-stone and fob are detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as pendants.
- Fob: Ocean waves and bronze stars in raised relief, enclosed in a circle with circle cutout. Detailed on front, polished smooth on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 3/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6 1/2"
- Weight-stone: 1" long x 3/4" wide
- Fob: 7/8" high by 3/4" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
Ocean and ocean waves represent the soul, subconsciousness, emotions, nature, primal force, vastness, hope, renewal, and mystery.