One of a Kind #312 - Lapis Lazuli, Rainbow Moonstone and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Lapis Lazuli
Color: Dark blue with calcite (grey-white) and pyrite (gold sparkles) markings
Shape: Multi-sided tapered point with low domed smooth top
Top mount: Tri-lobe
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Lapis Lazuli, Rainbow Moonstone, sterling silver stars
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both weight-stone and fob are detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as pendants.
- Fob: Graphical version of the "Tree of Life" from the Kabbalah tradition, detailed on front and back, polished on both sides. The back of the fob (see second photo) is also lovely in it's own right, as it shows off the tree of life's framework structure that connects the 10 discs via 22 paths. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 1 7/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 7 1/2"
- Weight-stone: 2" long x 3/4" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 1 3/8" high by 5/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The graphical version of the "Tree of Life" from the Kabbalah tradition, in which the 10 discs, known as principles or emanations, are engraved with symbols of our solar system's sun, seven planets, and earth's moon. The tree of life's framework structure connects the 10 discs via 22 paths.