One of a Kind #310 - Opalite and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Opalite
Color: translucent white with iridescent colors within that shift when viewed from different angles
Shape: 6-sided faceted tapered point
Top mount: Lace-like pattern of repeating circles
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: smooth and faceted Opalite
- Chain clasp: lobster clasp (1x), weight-stone can be detached and worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: Celtic Triquetra symbol. Slightly domed, detailed on front, polished on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6 1/2"
- Weight-stone: 1 5/8" long x 1" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 1" high by 7/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The Triquetra, or Celtic Trinity Knot, is an ancient symbol that represents a variety of trinities: Power-intellect-love, waxing-waning-full, mind-body-soul, maiden-mother-crone, past-present-future, Father-Son-Holy Ghost, life-death-rebirth, mother-father-child. The circle symbolizes eternity, infinity, and the cycles of life and nature.