One of a Kind #305 - Amazonite, Larimar, Aquamarine, Aqua Aura, Blue Chalcedony and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Amazonite
Shape: Smooth tapered point with smooth domed mount
Color/markings: light turquoise blue with faint white wave-like markings
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Larimar (polished freeforms), Aquamarine (smooth rondelles), Aqua Aura Quartz (smooth round), Blue Chalcedony (faceted round)
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x). Weight-stone is detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: Mermaid tail in a circle, raised details on front, polished smooth on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 1/2"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/4" long x 5/8" wide
- Fob: 1" high by 7/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components.
Mermaids are a symbol of renewal, rebirth, and transmutation. Mermaid is an elemental - a mythical, magical being connected to the element of water and, in particular, the healing and energizing qualities of water. Mermaids teach us to "go with the flow". They are playful and remind us to engage our inner child. Mermaids have strong psychic abilities and help us connect to our own psychic gifts. Though fiercely independent, Mermaids are deeply empathic and feel the emotions of others, a hardship that teaches us the need to be objective.