This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Charoite, premium grade
Shape: Smooth flat top teardrop with broad, cymbal-shaped mounting
Color/markings: deep purple, lavender and silver in swirls and waves, with small Tinaksite inclusion (translucent, golden orange)
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Amethyst, Sugilite, Rainbow Moonstone
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both the weight-stone and fob detachable from the chain, which can be worn separately as a pendants.
- Fob: Indian Elephant with tasseled garb, detailed on front, polished concave on back.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9 1/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6"
- Weight-stone: 2" long x 7/8" wide
- Fob: 1 1/2" high by 7/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components.
The Elephant is intelligent, gentle and wise. She is the epitome of power and strength and is intensely devoted to family. Elephant energy helps you expand awareness in all senses and provides a link to ancient ancestral knowledge.