One of a Kind #303 - Seraphinite, Moldavite, Prehnite, Rainbow Moonstone and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Seraphinite, premium grade, super clear
Shape: Smooth tapered point with Balinese spiral-wire decorated domed mount
Color/markings: deep forest green with shimmery, silver, frost-like markings
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Seraphinite, Moldavite, Prehnite, Rainbow Moonstone
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x). Weight-stone is detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: Pair of contoured angel wings, detailed on front, polished smooth on back
- Pendulum's overall length: 9 1/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6"
- Weight-stone: 2" long x 7/8" wide
- Fob: 1 1/2" high by 7/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components.
Wings symbolize high aspirations, freedom, elevation, divinity, achievement of a higher state of being, bravery. Wings can also represent angels and fairies.