One of a Kind #302 - Red Jasper, Mother of Pearl, Turquoise, and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Red Jasper, premium grade, super clear
Shape: Smooth, six-sided tapered point
Color/markings: muted brick red with cream, grey, and white quartz meandering bands that encircle the stone on all sides
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Red Jasper, Mother-of-Pearl hearts, Turquoise
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x). Weight-stone is detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: Intricate, pierced Tree of Life in a teardrop frame with inverted heart at base. Detailed on front, polished smooth on back
- Pendulum's overall length: 9 1/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6"
- Weight-stone: 2" long x 7/8" wide
- Fob: 1 1/2" high by 7/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components.
The Tree of Life is a universal symbol recognized by a vast array of cultures and traditions. It symbolizes wisdom, protection, strength, abundance, connection to earth, fertility, beauty, longevity and redemption. A powerful symbol for growth and development, the Tree of Life is also regarded as the life-giving source that provides shelter, sustenance and nourishment for the soul's journey to enlightenment.