This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Clear Quartz, premium grade, extra clear
Shape: Icosahedron with sterling silver mount. One of the five Platonic Solids, the Icosahedron is associated with the element of water. See "One-of-a-Kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Rainbow Moonstone, Herkimer Diamond Quartz, Welo Opal (precious opal that's translucent, milky yellow and alive with fiery flashes of pink, green, red, and cyan flash), sterling silver stars
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both weight-stone and fob are detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as pendants.
- Fob: Three dimensional wire framed Icosahedron. See "One-of-a-Kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 3/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 3/4"
- Weight-stone: 1" long x 3/4" wide
- Fob: 3/4" high by 1/2" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components.
Icosahedron is the fifth of the five Platonic solids. It is associated with the element of water. It has 20 equilateral triangular faces, 30 edges and 12 vertices. In sacred geometry, the Icosahedron carries the secret language of the Universe and acts as a matrix for transmuting etheric and physical properties through the fluidity of nature.