This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Unakite
Shape: smooth, pointed egg
Color/markings: moss green with broad streaks of coral/peach color
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Unakite, Peridot, Peach Moonstone
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both fob and weight-stone are detachable and can be worn separately as pendants.
- Fob: Unakite carved in the shape of a stylized, howling coyote. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 1/4"
- Chain length (including clasps): 5 7/8"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/4" long x 3/4" wide
- Fob: 1" high by 1/2" wide by 1/4" thick
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components.
The Coyote is a light-hearted, good natured trickster. Coyote energy helps us adapt to new circumstances and learn from our mistakes. Both wise and fun-loving, the coyote is a calming force, able to embrace the sacred and the silly.