One of a Kind #294 - Citrine, Moldavite and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Citrine, transparent yellow and clear with lively, rainbow inclusions
Shape: 16mm orb with top and bottom sterling silver triangular mounts
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout, bronze accents on fob
- Chain accents: Citrine, Moldavite (2 stacks of polished chips), sterling silver stars
- Chain clasp: lobster claw
- Fob: Lion with tiny, raised bronze moon and star and silver field of stars. Detailed on front, mirror polished on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Symbolism: Lions symbolize wisdom, dignity, courage, strength, personal power, independence, confidence and control. They also represent, tenacity, victory and stamina.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 1/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 1/2 "
- Weight-stone: 16mm wide, 1" high
- Fob: 5/8" high by 1 1/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
Lions are associated with the sun. They symbolize wisdom, dignity, courage, strength, personal power, independence, confidence and control. They also represent, tenacity, victory and stamina.