This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Snowflake Obsidian
Shape: multi-sided tapered point with domed top and 8-petal pierced sterling silver mounting
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout, bronze accents on fob
- Chain accents: Snowflake Obsidian, Aqua Aura Quartz, faceted black Spinel, Pearl, Black Lip shell (star), Mother of Pearl (heart), branch coral
- Chain clasp: lobster claw
- Fob: Humpback Whale with tiny, raised bronze moon and star and silver field of stars. Detailed on front, mirror polished on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Symbolism: Whale energy reconnects us to our innate creative and intuitive energies, showing us talents we've forgotten about or haven't been aware existed. They remind us to tap into hidden levels of our mind so that we can remember our past and heal its wounds. The whale’s tail (called a "fluke") symbolizes power, protection, speed, good fortune, mystery, and sensitivity. Click on "one-of-a-kind" tab for more information about the design.
- Pendulum's overall length: 10"
- Chain length (including clasp): 7 1/8 "
- Weight-stone: 1 5/8" long x 11/16" wide (at the shoulders)
- Fob: 1 1/2" high by 5/8"
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
Humpback Whales are well known for their beautiful “song” - a specific pattern of vocalizations (sung only by males). This song morphs on an annual basis, but in spite of its changing nature, somehow all whales know what the current version of the song is and how to sing it. Using a type of sonar called echo-location, whales navigate and communicate with each other across vast distances. In this, they help us understand the sacred power of water and the importance of taking time to listen. Whale energy reconnects us to our innate creative and intuitive energies, showing us talents we've forgotten about or haven't been aware existed. They remind us to tap into hidden levels of our mind so that we can remember our past and heal its wounds. The whale’s tail (called a "fluke") symbolizes power, protection, speed, good fortune, mystery, and sensitivity.