This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Labradorite, semi-translucent, grey green, minimal markings, highly polished with abundant blue flash
Shape: tapered point with smooth domed top
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Labradorite, Mother-of-Pearl (MOP), Herkimer Diamond Quartz, Aqua Aura Quartz, Branch Coral, Moldavite, Pearl, Larimar and sterling silver
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x), chain is detachable at both top and bottom by way of lobster claw clasp at each end, allowing you to detach and wear weight-stone and/or fob separately as pendants
- Fob: curling octopus tentacle
- Symbolism: The octopus is a symbol of flexibility, adaptability and creativity. It's also associated with mystery, intuition, and regeneration.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 1/2"
- Chain length (including both clasps): 5 3/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/4" long x 3/4" wide
- Fob: 1 3/4" high by 1 1/8" wide, (cabochon 14mm x 10.5mm)
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.