One of a Kind #290 - Lapis Lazuli, Rainbow Moonstone and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Lapis Lazuli, cobalt blue with concentric bands of white Calcite that look like bands of clouds in the sky
Shape: multi-sided tapered point with domed top
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout, bronze accents on fob
- Chain accents: Lapis Lazuli, Rainbow Moonstone, sterling silver stars
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x), chain is detachable at both top and bottom by way of lobster claw clasp at each end, allowing you to detach and wear weight-stone and/or fob separately as pendants
- Fob: Raven (or eagle), a large bird in flight - blackened sterling silver with bronze crescent moon and star. Detailed on front, mirror polished on back
- Symbolism: Ravens symbolize mind, thought and wisdom. They also represent curiosity, creativity, mystery, intuition and authenticity.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9"
- Chain length (including clasps): 6"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/4" long x 3/4" wide (at the shoulders)
- Fob: 1 1/8" high by 5/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.