One of a Kind #288 - Lepidolite, Rainbow Moonstone and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Lepidolite
Color: dark shimmery raspberry pink with swirls of white
Shape: smoothed multi-sided tapered point with smooth dome top
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Lepidolite, Rainbow Moonstone and sterling silver (hearts)
- Chain clasp: lobster clasp (1x)
- Fob: heart-shaped wing with cutout, detailed on front, polished on back
- Symbolism: The heart is symbol for the soul and for love. It represents sincerity, compassion, charity and mercy. Wings symbolize high aspirations, freedom, elevation, divinity, achievement of a higher state of being, bravery, as well as angels and fairies.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 1/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 1/2"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/4" long x 5/8" wide
- Fob: 7/8" high by 5/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.