One of a Kind #286 - Amethyst, Peridot, Blue Chalcedony and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Ametyhyst
Color: medium and dark purple with chevron bands of white and grey
Shape: smoothed multi-sided tapered point with smooth dome top
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Ametyhyst, Peridot, Blue Chalcedony
- Chain clasp: trigger-less lobster clasp (2x), chain is detachable at both top and bottom by way of lobster claw clasp at each end, allowing you to detach and wear weight-stone and/or fob separately as pendants
- Fob: sterling silver 4-sided potion bottle with screw-off top that contains a wand for applying perfume or aroma therapy oils. Bottle is engraved with decorative bands of dots and leaf shapes that wrap around all four sides. Bottle is detachable via the chain clasp and can be worn separately as a pendant on chain or cord that can fit through the loop on top of the cap (approx. 2.5mm).
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 3/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 1/2"
- Weight-stone: 2" long x 5/8" wide
- Fob: 1 1/2" high by 1/2" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.