One of a Kind #285 - Moonstone, Labradorite, Rainbow Moonstone, MOP, Herkimer Diamond, Aqua Aura, Black Lip Shell and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Moonstone
Color: pale, creamy peach (or warm beige)
Shape: 8-sided tapered point with smooth dome top
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Labradorite, Rainbow Moonstone, Mother-of-Pearl (MOP), Herkimer Diamond Quartz, Aqua Aura Quartz, Black Lip Shell (star), and sterling silver (heart).
- Chain clasp: lobster clasp (1x)
- Fob: smiling crescent moon in sterling silver, polished on both sides
- Symbolism: As a symbol, the Moon represents intuition, mystery, illusion, instinct, psychic force, and unseen power. In the Tarot, the moon can represent these same traits, in addition to inner conflict, nameless apprehension, confusion or a need for introspection. The moon is associated with feminine energy.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 3/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6 1/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/4" long x 3/4" wide
- Fob: 1" high by 1/2" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.