This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Aqua Aura Quartz, extra clear, top mounted with a sterling silver, Celtic styled tri-lobe setting
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Aqua Aura Quartz, Clear Quartz, sterling silver balls
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x)
- Fob: stylized rain cloud with dangling rain drops of Aqua Aura Quartz, highly polished on both sides
- Symbolism: Clouds can be a symbol for many things. Metaphysically, they can represent, the mind, emotions, and thoughts. Dark clouds portend trouble ahead while white clouds suggest new potential (looking for a silver lining?). Rain clouds symbolize cleansing, renewal and transformation.
Being from the Pacific Northwest, I love the rain! We say here that it's rain water and rust that runs through the veins of Washingtonians. That's not to say that sunshine and warm weather aren't greeted with great enthusiasm, but I always feel that when the rain comes (and boy does it), there is purpose and promise to be embraced.
- Pendulum's overall length: 6 1/2"
- Chain length (including both clasps): 4 5/8"
- Weight-stone: 3/4" high x 5/8" wide
- Fob: 1" high by 3/4" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.