This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Silver Leaf Jasper with tan and grey markings that resemble an aerial photograph of desolate landscape streaked with rivers and streams
Shape: smooth, pointed egg
Color: muted greys, tans, and dark bluish-green
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Silver Leaf Jasper, spiral-cut sterling silver balls
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x)
- Fob: Monstera leaf
- Symbolism: leaves are a symbol for nature, regeneration, rejuvenation, healing, and growth. Monstera leaves are connected with good luck and also represent longevity, respect and honor.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 3/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/4" long x 3/4" wide
- Fob: 1" high by 3/4" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components.