This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Clear Quartz, premium grade, super clear
Shape: icosahedron with sterling silver mount. One of the five Platonic Solids, the Icosahedron is associated with the element of water. It carries the secret language of the Universe and acts as a matrix for transmuting etheric and physical properties through the fluidity of nature.
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: faceted Aqua Aura Quartz, Welo Opal (precious opal that's translucent, milky yellow and alive with fiery flashes of pink, green, red, and cyan flash), Clear Quartz
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x)
- Fob: “The Star” Tarot card in a thick rectangle of sterling silver impressed with a celestial depiction of a large star, 6 smaller stars and it's designated number XVII (17). Detailed on front and blank on back (except for silver .925 mark). Highly polished on both sides.
- Symbolism: Tarot's Star provides an inspiring message of hope, intelligently guiding with love and light as she balances your need for solid ground with the fluidity of ever-changing life force energies.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 5/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 1/2"
- Weight-stone: 78/" high x 3/4" wide
- Fob: 1" high by 5/8" wide, 1.3mm thick
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components.