One of a Kind #271 - Chrysoprase, Moss Opal, MOP and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Chrysoprase, also known as the "stone of Venus
Shape: highly polished, six-sided tapered point with domed top, set with sterling silver 6-petal top mounting
Color: mint green with minimal vein markings
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Australian Moss Opal, Mother-of-Pearl (MOP)
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x)
- Fobs: "LOVE" and "MIRACLES" hearts, each impressed on both sides with same word.
- Symbolism: The heart is symbol for the soul and for love. It represents sincerity, compassion, charity and mercy.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 1/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 5/8"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/2" tall x 3/4" wide (at the shoulders)
- Fob: 3/4" high by 3/4" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.