One of a Kind #268 - Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise, Carnelian and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Lapis Lazuli, cobalt blue with concentric bands of sparkling Pyrite
Shape: multi-sided tapered point with domed top
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise, Carnelian , Rainbow Moonstone
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x)
- Fob: Egyptian Ankh symbol, highly polished on both sides
- Symbolism: The Ankh is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol that means "life" or "to live" - as well as "afterlife". It is regarded as a symbol for a key to the great mysteries of the universe. Its shape is derived from the union of two shapes: the round sun (the loop) as it kisses the earth's horizon (the horizontal line below the loop). The opening in the top of the Ankh is said to be a "portal" through which one can discover a shifted consciousness.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 3/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 3/8"
- Weight-stone: 2" long x 3/4" wide (at the shoulders)
- Fob: 1" high by 7/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
Made with beautiful, natural Lapis Lazuli and sterling silver, the weight-stone is a multi-faceted tapered point of polished cobalt blue Lapis Lazuli with markings of sparkling Pyrite that I've spent extra time with at the polishing wheel. It's topped with a sterlng silver, smooth, domed mounting. The ancient Egyptians loved Lapis Lazuli, which they imported from Afghanistan, and often paired it with Carnelian, Turquoise, and Moonstone or Feldspar.