This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Grey-green Labradorite (translucent, highly polished with blue flash on it's shoulders and sides)
Shape: smooth tapered point with low domed top
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout, bronze accents on fob
- Chain accents: Moldavite(5 ea), Baltic Amber (2 ea), Labradorite (2 ea)
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x)
- Fob: stylized owl with outspread wings, with tiny, raised bronze moon and star on blackened silver surface. Detailed on front, mirror polished on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 3/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 1/2"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/2" long x 5/8" wide (at the shoulders)
- Fob: 7/16" high by 1" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
If you like to "fiddle" with objects, this pendulum has one moving part: the larger Moldavite in the center of the chain is set so that you can easily rotate it on its axis. Nothing happens or changes when you rotate it. It's just a little tactile pleasure :).
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
I've spent extra time at the polishing wheel with this Labradorite point, giving a smooth, glass-like surface that teases out the stone's natural "flash". When viewed at an angle in indirect light, you can see this stone has lovely blue flash across much of its domed top surface, as well as a multitude of little blue flash-sparkles scattered throughout its body.
As a spirit animal, the Owl offers finely tuned awareness and extra sensory perception. The Owl symbolizes mystery, feminine energy, the moon, and the night. Also known as the Eagle of the Night and Extractor of Secrets, the owl, as a totem, helps you connect with the higher self, silent wisdom, hidden truth, and magic. She reminds you to observe your environment carefully - to watch, listen, and feel for hidden omens. Owl energy helps you brave the shadows, both inside and out, allowing you to see the whole picture.