One of a Kind #263 - Garnet, Hematite and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Red Garnet
Shape: smooth tapered point
Color: deep dark red, mostly opaque
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Red Garnet, Hematite, sterling silver
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x)
- Fob: 8 petal lotus with pavé Marcasites in teardrop shaped frame. Detailed on front, high polish on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism information.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9 3/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6 7/8"
- Weight-stone: 2" long x 3/4" wide (at the shoulders)
- Fob: 1 1/8" high by 3/4" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The Lotus is a symbol of transcendence, beauty, purity, enlightenment, and rebirth. It grows from muddy roots, up through water to blossom above the surface, absorbing sunlight. A metaphor for the soul's journey and the human condition, like the lotus we rise from the mud of materialism, through waters of experience, unfolding in the sun (enlightenment), unmuddied by our messy beginnings.