One of a Kind #251 Sunstone, Fire Agate, Carnelian, Rutilated Quartz and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Sunstone, highly polished
Shape: eight-sided tapered point with domed top
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Fire Agate, Carnelian (star), Rutilated Quartz, and Sunstone
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x)
- Fob: "The Sun" Tarot card, detailed on front, highly polished on both sides
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 1/2"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 3/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 5/8" long x 3/4" wide (at the shoulders)
- Fob: 1" high by 5/8" wide, 1.3mm thick
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
I'm in love with the Tarot and the Sun is one of my favorite Tarot cards. I've used a variety of high energy stones to create this design. Sunstone is also known as "red Labradorite" because of it's brilliant coppery flash. This weight-stone got a lot of love at my polishing wheel because I really wanted to bring as much of that shimmery goodness to surface as possible.
The fob on this pendulum is a thick, rectangular slab of sterling silver impressed with a planetary depiction of the sun and it's designated number XIX (19).