One of a Kind #248 Clear Quartz, Aqua Aura and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Clear Quartz, premium quality, minor to no inclusions
Shape: multi-sided tapered point with domed top
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Clear Quartz, Aqua Aura Quartz, sterling silver
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x), chain is detachable at both top and bottom by way of lobster claw clasp at each end, allowing you to detach and wear weight-stone and/or fob separately as pendants
- Fob: stylized lotus blossom with 8mm faceted Aqua Aura Quartz bead that dangles. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism information.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 3/4"
- Chain length (including both clasps): 5 5/8"
- Weight-stone: 2" long x 3/4" wide (at the shoulders)
- Fob: 1 1/8" (including top loop) high by 1" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The Lotus is a symbol of transcendence, beauty, purity, enlightenment, and rebirth. It grows from muddy roots, up through water to blossom above the surface, absorbing sunlight. A metaphor for the soul's journey and the human condition, like the lotus we rise from the mud of materialism, through waters of experience, unfolding in the sun (enlightenment), unmuddied by our messy beginnings.