One of a Kind #241 Labradorite, Moldavite, Aqua Aura and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Labradorite (highly polished with lovely bands of blue flash)
Shape: 6-sided tapered point with domed top
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Moldavite (3 ea), Aqua Aura Quartz (2 ea), Labradorite (2 ea)
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x)
- Fob: Fleur de lis teardrop with a prong set, faceted Moldavite (approx. 1/10 carat)
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 3/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 1/2"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/3" long x 5/8" wide (at the shoulders)
- Fob: 1" high by 5/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
About this pendulum
This lovely weight-stone is a six-sided tapered point of natural, slightly translucent Labradorite, that's been highly polished all around to bring out the stone's gorgeous, natural abundance of blue flash. It's top mount is a smooth polished dome of sterling silver. It suspends from a detachable sterling silver chain adorned with two faceted Labradorites, three Moldavites, and two Aqua Aura Quartz, each capped with sterling silver.
The sterling silver fob (also called the holding piece) is a lovely, regal-looking teardrop that's reminiscent of an inverted fleur de lis symbol. In the center of the teardrop is a five petaled flower that holds a sparkling, prong-set, faceted, green Moldavite (approximately 1/10 carat).